Forum

Steve Jobs über Fernsehen (1996 - Wired)
Oktober 30, 2005, 08:49:16
The problem is television?

When you're young, you look at television and think, There's a conspiracy. The networks have conspired to dumb us down. But when you get a little older, you realize that's not true. The networks are in business to give people exactly what they want. That's a far more depressing thought. Conspiracy is optimistic! You can shoot the bastards! We can have a revolution! But the networks are really in business to give people what they want. It's the truth.

Ich hatte es immer vermutet und befürchtet ...
_______
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered.
My life is my own.
Re: Steve Jobs über Fernsehen (1996 - Wired)
Antwort #1: Oktober 30, 2005, 11:56:04
Ach ja, und wer das ganze Interview lesen will:
http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/4.02/jobs_pr.html

DAS zeigt ein bißchen wie Jobs tickt. Vor allem wenns um Design geht (Letzter Absatz: Waschmaschinen ...). Was mich am meisten beeindruckt hat: Das Interview ist fast 10 (!) Jahre alt - aber irgendwie voll up to date.
_______
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered.
My life is my own.

Florian

• Zurück in der Zukunft
Antwort #2: Oktober 30, 2005, 12:05:46
Na klar, vergleicht mal die Quoten von Arte mit RTL. Hierzulande haben wir ja noch die Wahl (auch wenn Arte jetzt eine Telenovela zu haben scheint), und man sieht doch, wo es hingeht.
Aber der Link ist gut, vielen Dank fürs Stöbern.
_______
"If music be the food of love, play on!”
                         William Shakespeare
Antwort #3: Oktober 30, 2005, 19:10:15
Den hab ichvon mac-essentials!
_______
My life is my own.